Date(s) - 12/31/2018
Making plans for an early dinner, or looking for a great spot to ring in the New Year?
Join us this year for an amazing Food & Wine Lover’s New Year’s Eve at Volo Restaurant Wine Bar
New Year’s Eve at Volo:
Whether you need a great spot to indulge in a special dinner before joining friends, or you’re looking for a memorable location to ring in the New Year with exceptional food, boutique wines, fine spirits, and good friends, Volo is sure to please.
You can’t go wrong with Chef/Partner Stephen Dunne’s full menu offered, plus exquisite house-made desserts, deluxe specials, an optional prix fixe menu with hand-picked wine pairings, and an award-winning wine list with over 30 wines by the glass, small batch wine on tap, mini-carafes, and a full bar with craft beers and artisan cocktails.
– Full food & wine menu a la carte, plus a full bar
– Our fully enclosed and heated #1 Hidden City Patio
– Optional Prix Fixe Menu & Boutique Wine Pairings
– Currently featuring over a dozen bottles priced in the 30 & 40 dollar range as well as reserve and cuveé Champagne
– New Year’s Eve decorations
– Complimentary Party Favors, Sparkling Toast & Countdown at midnight, plus great music, dancing, and more to ring in the new year
– Over 30 wines available by the glass, mini carafe and bottle, craft beers, artisan cocktails, and more…
Reserve a table here or call 773.348.4600. Groups welcome and private event space available (see below).
Thank You & Happy New Year! – The Volo Team
**Looking for a private space for your group? Volo’s 100 year old coach house and cabana patio (heated and enclosed) is available privately or semi-privately for groups of 25 to 50. Call Jon at 773-895-5790