- Full bar
- A dozen food items priced between $4 and $12, and up to twenty bottles regularly offered at $45 or less
- Rotating list of small plates, charcuterie, salads, mains, artisan cheeses, and desserts
- Up to 30 wines available by the half-glass, glass, taste or 1/3rd bottle mini-carafe
- Limited reserve and cuvee wines available
- Dining room occupancy for 70, restaurant occupancy for 140
- Backyard garden accommodations for 75 featuring private cabanas and bistro table seating – now available year-round tented & heated as weather permits
- Private parties from 16 to 120 (wedding receptions and private Champagne brunch available)
- Credit cards accepted MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Food menu including select seasonal organic and/or select locally grown ingredients
- Full menu including served until 11pm (weekends), and 10pm on weeknights – patio, bar & dining room open up to one hour after kitchen closes
- Sidewalk cafe seating for 20 (weather permitting)
- Easy on-street parking available
- Limited reservations available nightly at www.volorestaurant.com (via Open Table)
- Walk-ins welcome
- Transportation CTA bus (50 Damen), Brown Line “L” train (Paulina 3 blocks east)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private dining available
Bar, dining room, and patio stay open later based on business.
Closed Sunday (private events only). Open Mondays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Private Events available anytime.