- Full bar
- Rotating list of small plates, charcuterie, salads, mains, artisan cheeses, and desserts
- Up to 30 wines available by the half-glass, glass, taste or 1/3rd bottle mini-carafe*
- Limited reserve and cuvee wines available
- Dining room occupancy for 70, restaurant occupancy for 140*
- Backyard garden accommodations for 75 featuring private cabanas and bistro table seating – now available year-round tented & heated as weather permits*
- Private parties from 16 to 120 (wedding receptions and private Champagne brunch available)*
- Credit cards accepted MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
(*above options currently limited due to reduced seating and selection)
- Food menu including select seasonal organic and/or select locally grown ingredients
- Full menu until 10pm nightly based on business (call ahead after 9pm to ensure we are still serving) – patio, bar & dining room open up to one hour after kitchen closes
- Patio weather permitting.
- Sidewalk cafe weather permitting
- Easy on-street parking available
- Limited reservations available nightly at www.volorestaurant.com (via Tock)
- Walk-ins welcome
- Transportation CTA bus (50 Damen), Brown Line “L” train (Paulina 3 blocks east)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private dining available
Kitchen serves until 10pm based on business (call ahead after 9pm).
Bar, dining room, and patio stay open until times listed above or based on business.
Private Events available anytime but limited to Covid-19 Reopening restrictions.