- Full bar
- A dozen food items priced between $4 and $12, and up to twenty bottles regularly offered at $45 or less
- Rotating list of small plates, charcuterie, salads, mains, artisan cheeses, and desserts
- Up to 30 wines available by the half-glass, glass, taste or 1/3rd bottle mini-carafe
- Limited reserve and cuvee wines available
- Dining room occupancy for 70, restaurant occupancy for 140
- Backyard garden accommodations for 75 featuring private cabanas and bistro table seating – now available year-round tented & heated as weather permits
- Private parties from 16 to 120 (wedding receptions and private Champagne brunch available)
- Credit cards accepted MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Food menu including select seasonal organic and/or select locally grown ingredients
- Full menu including served until 11pm (weekends), and 10pm on weeknights – patio, bar & dining room open up to one hour after kitchen closes
- Sidewalk cafe seating for 20 (weather permitting)
- Easy on-street parking available
- Limited reservations available nightly at www.volorestaurant.com (via Open Table)
- Walk-ins welcome
- Transportation CTA bus (50 Damen), Brown Line “L” train (Paulina 3 blocks east)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private dining available
Kitchen closes at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekends.
Bar, dining room, and patio stay open until times listed above based on business.
Closed Sunday & Monday (private events only).
Private Events available anytime.