- Full bar
- Rotating list of small plates, charcuterie, salads, mains, artisan cheeses, and desserts
- Up to 30 wines available by the half-glass, glass, taste or 1/3rd bottle mini-carafe*
- Limited reserve and cuvee wines available
- Dining room occupancy for 70, restaurant occupancy for 140*
- Backyard garden accommodations for 75 featuring private cabanas and bistro table seating – now available year-round tented & heated as weather permits*
- Private parties from 16 to 120 (wedding receptions and private Champagne brunch available)*
- Credit cards accepted MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
(*above options currently limited due to reduced seating and selection)
- Food menu including select seasonal organic and/or select locally grown ingredients
- Full menu until 10pm nightly based on business (call ahead after 8:30pm to ensure we are still serving) – patio, bar & dining room open up to one hour after kitchen closes based on business
- Patio weather permitting.
- Sidewalk cafe weather permitting
- Easy on-street parking available
- Limited reservations available nightly at www.volorestaurant.com (via Tock)
- Walk-ins welcome
- Transportation CTA bus (50 Damen), Brown Line “L” train (Paulina 3 blocks east)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private dining available
Kitchen serves until 10pm based on business (call ahead after 8:30pm).
Bar, dining room, and patio stay open until times listed above or based on business.
Private Events available anytime but limited to Covid-19 Reopening restrictions.