Located in a boutique storefront in Roscoe Village at 2008 West Roscoe Street, the space combines cozy/chic design elements with urban vintage charm. An innovative approach to ordering sets Volo apart making enjoying wine easy, accessible, and un-intimidating… all in a relaxed neighborhood atmosphere.
- Full bar
- Rotating list of small plates, charcuterie, salads, mains, artisan cheeses, and desserts
- Up to 30 wines available by the glass
- Limited reserve and cuvee wines available
- Weekend On-Street Dining in the Roscoe “Street-ery” (Roscoe Street is closed for pedestrian traffic and dining Friday through Sunday on select weekends May 1st through October 31st – call ahead for Street-ery seating). For more information visit: www.roscoestreetery.com
- Backyard garden accommodations for 50 featuring private cabanas and bistro table seating – now available year-round tented & heated as weather permits*
- Private parties from 15 to 100 (wedding receptions, daytime, and Sunday events available)
- Credit cards accepted MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Food menu including select seasonal organic and/or select locally grown ingredients
- Full menu nightly based on business (call ahead after 8:30pm to ensure we are still serving food without a reservation) – patio, bar & dining room open up to one hour after kitchen closes based on business
- Easy on-street parking available
- Limited reservations are available nightly at www.volorestaurant.com (via Tock)
- Walk-ins welcome
- Transportation CTA bus (50 Damen), Brown Line “L” train (Paulina 3 blocks east)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private dining available
Tue: 4PM-11PM (SEASONAL 5/1 THROUGH 10/30)
The kitchen serves up to an hour before closing, based on business (call ahead after 8:30pm without a reservation). Bar, dining room, and patio stay open until 15 minutes prior to times listed above or based on business.
Private Events available anytime.